Anyone surprised at the finding of a recent online poll that voted British people as having the worst fashion sense in Europe?
The poll was carried out by asking online shoppers from France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Spain and the UK who they thought had the best and worst, fashion sense.
Included in the results were:
- Italians and French being regarded as the most elegant
- Spaniards came mid-table in the poll
- The Dutch in particular thought the Spanish had a lack of taste when it came to clothes
- Italians favour bags as accessories
- Swedes favour jewelry as accessories
- Germans prefer scarves as accessories
- Brits prefer sunglasses as accessories
Errr …… just had a quick count and I have 12 pairs of sunglasses!